SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

IM drawing IM drawing

I'm gonna be honest here. I really like your art and I think you should update it to the art portal. I mean, I would definitely favorite it, it looks great! But I feel that I you were to do something like this video again, you might want to slow the process down, because I feel that I could hardly say that it was a speed art, and with that in mind, it seemed a little pointless. But I do have high hopes for you and your art in the future here, so keep up the work, I look forward to it!

Polokolsek responds:

Thank you for your honest opinion. It's my bad that I named this wrong, I'll change description. It's my first upload, so i thought nobody will see it, I'll be more accurate when describing my next work. :)

Madness War 2 Madness War 2

This would have been a lot better without all the text to tell us what's happening. We should be able to figure it out on our own. This also needs to have a bit more action, too. Lastly, you need to work on your english.

Incident:100A Incident:100A

Heh, Hank loves his soda. Honestly though, how could that agent fall for that? I mean, does he really think that Deimos is just going to wave and be like "Hey, Shoot me!"? Thanks for another great animation, though, Krinkels!